In October-November 2011 Mediamax realized Yerevan Web Meetings 2011 project aimed at presenting in Armenia the best foreign experience in creating and promoting web content.
VivaCell-MTS, the leading mobile operator of Armenia, was the general sponsor of the project.
Within Yerevan Web Meetings 2011 master classes were delivered by:
- Sebastian Moleski, Chair, Wikimedia Germany;
- Anna Znamenskaya, Founder and Co-Owner of ivi.ru, former Chief Commercial Officer at Rambler Internet Holding;
- Anton Nossik, startup-manager, Chief Editor at BfM.Ru;
- Aiste Zilinskiene, Communication Director, Lithuaninan Delfi.lt portal;
- Ekaterina Skorobogatova, Facebook Representative in Russia.
All the master classes were held at Mediamax office and attented by students, start-up teams and the representatives of following companies and organizations:
VivaCell-MTS, ArmenTel, Orange Armenia, Ucom, Gafesjian Center for Arts, Internews Armenia, HSBC Bank Armenia, RASCO Insuranse Company, Dalma Garden Mall, AGBU Virtual College, ISPC, Synopsys Armenia, 3ADA Studio, Webmaker, Businss Incubator of Russian-Armenian University, SFL Pro, Armenian PR Assosiation, Zoom Graphics, IWPR Armenian Branch, Public Journalism Club, Helix, Cyber Gates, KASA Swiss Humanitarian Foundation, ArchiX architectural studio, Badu.am, Media.am, PanArmenian.Net, Jnews.am, A1Plus.am, Armsport.am, Dinamica.am, Conference.am, Shant TV, StarCom Media, New Media School, Aravot daily, British Council, Be2, IPMarketing, Yerevan State University, Telcell, IAB Centre, Dominant Studios, Plexonic, DigitalChocolate, USAID.